Re: shapes-ISSUE-33 (shape selection): Shifting section "Shape Selection" to introduction? [SHACL Spec]

I agree with both Peter and Simon that shape selection needs to be
included in the user documentation aimed at those using SHACL to encode
their data validation rules. Currently, documentation for that audience
immediately follows the introduction.

kc