Re: logistics for F2F1 meeting on Friday at Nuance

Good news, the admin staff has found us a place to meet on site on Friday.
We will not be going to Nuance on Friday. Many thanks to Peter for
providing us with a plan A which made it possible for us to schedule this
F2F at TPAC.

We will meet both Thursday and Friday in suite 1435 (where we will displace
the TAG).