Re: Relevant documents on SPIN

I don't think that the SPIN Modelling document answers my questions.

SPIN does more than constraint checking.  The details of SPIN as a inferencing
system appear to affect its use as a constraint system.

For example, what happens if the input graph has spin:CV node?

As far as I can tell, spin:CV nodes are no different from other information.
Is this the case?

I am trying to figure out just how SPIN works, particular as a constraint
mechanism, but I'm not finding a complete description, hence my questions.

peter