Re: Can Shapes always be Classes?

> I am not sure what point you are trying to make here. The above means
> that the resource has rdf:type edm:WebResource.

Holger,

Agreed that that's what it "means", but you keep saying: "rdf:type
triples" - which to me says:

A rdf:type B (in RDF/XML)
B a A  (in turtle)

If instead you instead mean "typed subjects", then that expands what I
was understanding. (But doesn't convince me that this is one-to-one with
shapes that need validation.)

So what I glean from this is that you are focused on types, except those
subjects typed by inferencing. Is that the case?

Perhaps we can then clarify exactly what falls under "rdf:type triples"
-- and what doesn't. And whether untyped data, such as Dublin Core
Elements 1.1 in RDF, has a fallback to rdf:Resource.