Re: Glossary for the working group

Yes, I had forgotten about this. SPIN global constraints do not need rdf:type
links, even though they are attached classes.

I should have said

Simmilarly a SPIN ask attached to a regular class (i.e., not owl:Thing or
rdfs:Resource) is only run against elements of the class.

Although now I'm not even sure that this is universally true.