Reusable Shapes (was: Shapes, Individuals, and Classes - OSLC Motivations)

I came late and this thread became so big that is hard to pick it up
properly.

I would like to raise another related issue regarding Shapes reusability.
Assuming I have X defined shapes and Y applications profiles that each
profile can reuse any of the X defined Shapes. Is this case something that
this WG would like to cover?
If yes, what would be the proper approach to store & define Shapes?

Best,
Dimitris

--
Dimitris Kontokostas