Re: Weekly WG call now set on Thusrday 2pm ET!!

Sorry guys, I went too fast with the change thinking we might as well make
the change immediately. We can have this week's call tomorrow per our
previous schedule and shift to Thursday starting next week. I'm guessing
Holger can survive one more 1am call.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Open Web Standards - IBM
Software Group

"Solbrig, Harold R." <Solbrig.Harold@mayo.edu> wrote on 11/11/2014
10:42:11 AM:

<pfpschneider@gmail.com>