Re: Technology options

I would not say that RDFUnit supports all of OWL, either syntax or semantics,
at least as far as I can tell from the associated paper.

The core of this technology appears to be the use of parameterized SPARQL
queries to detect flaws in data. There are also rules that generate these
queries from ontologies.  These rules do something like treating the ontology
axioms as constraints, but are not described as such.  It does not appear that
the generated queries completely implement the constraints that correspond to
model-checking the ontology axioms.

peter

On 11/04/2014 11:49 PM, Anastasia Dimou wrote:

> [...]
> To the best of my knowledge, there is also RDFUnit[1] that supports both OWL
> and Resource Shapes. The proponent is not on the WG (don't know if it can be
> an option).
[...]