Re: scope of _:existentials in N3Logic?

Jos and Dan,

So it means that rule bodies match graphs and rule heads create
different graphs...? Why is it so? Rule heads could well "create"
triples in the same graph that matched the body and then the blank-node
wouldn't and shouldn't have to be renamed.

I am wondering what happens if a rule body variable binds to a
blank-node and rule head creates a new triple with this binding.

For example:

:bob :likes _:somebody_1.
{bob likes ?X} => {fred likes ?X}

is the blank node in the new fred likes ... triple different from
_:somebody_1 too?

Regards,
Jakub