Re: SPARQL paths and N3 paths: some quick thoughts.

Paths have been in N3 for a long time and much
discussed.

The characters used are "!" and "^".
A discussion of the options is in
http://www.w3.org/DesignIssues/N3Alternatives#Syntax

It would be a really bad idea not to use the same punctuation in SPARQL.

Could you pass that on?

Tim

PS: Note also ^ is related to ^^ in that ^^ can be regarded
as ^ if you want to reify datatypes -- to make an RDF
system which uses only strings.