Re: working on "A Model of Authority in the Web"

Dan Connolly wrote:
> On Mon, 2009-12-21 at 16:52 +0100, jos.deroo@agfa.com wrote:
>> tuning, am able to reproduce via swap:
> [...]
>
> Thanks for confirming my results.
>
>> and am also attaching the 4 proofs found by eye
> [...]
>> They are not immediately checking due eye's "bnode to univar rewriting
>> in the rule premis"
>> and I wonder if it is realistic that check.py can cope with that...
>
> Good question. It does seem like a sound transformation...
> is there any chance you could make it an explicit proof step?
> Then perhaps we could add support for that sort of step to check.py.

Your remark triggered my thinking and I started hacking
the proof generation in eye... Thanks for that trigger!

The new run of

eye http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/dj9/refi_ex.n3
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/dj9/speech.n3 --query
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/dj9/refi_goal.n3 > pf1.n3

eye http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/dj9/badmeta.n3
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/dj9/speech.n3
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/dj9/httpspeech.n3
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/dj9/httpsocial.n3
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/dj9/time.n3
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/dj9/owl2.n3
http://www.w3.org/2000/10/swap/util/owlth.n3
http://www.w3.org/2000/10/swap/util/rdfs-nice.n3 --query
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/dj9/contradiction.n3 > pf2.n3

eye http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/dj9/mashup.n3
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/dj9/xsrf-goal.n3 > pf3.n3

eye http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/dj9/mashup.n3
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/dj9/scriptorigin.n3
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/dj9/speech.n3
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/dj9/httpsocial.n3
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/dj9/httpspeech.n3
http://www.w3.org/2000/10/swap/util/rdfs-nice.n3 --query
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/dj9/mash1-goal.n3 > pf4.n3

gives the attached pf1.n3, pf2.n3, pf3.n3 and pf4.n3 files

and guess what check --report produces from those... all systems go!

check --report pf1.n3 > pf1.report
check --report pf2.n3 > pf2.report
check --report pf3.n3 > pf3.report
check --report pf4.n3 > pf4.report

gives the attached files pf1.report, pf2.report, pf3.report and pf4.report

This is a very good excercise and the more I look
to the content, the more it speaks for itself and
the more I believe that you do an incredible job!

Kind regards,

Jos De Roo | Agfa HealthCare
Senior Researcher | HE/Advanced Clinical Applications Research
T  +32 3444 7618
 http://www.agfa.com/w3c/jdroo/

Quadrat NV, Kortrijksesteenweg 157, 9830 Sint-Martens-Latem, Belgium
http://www.agfa.com/healthcare