Re: serialising literal subjects to rdf/xml

I agree with the technique, except with using owl:sameAs.

What you serialize with owl:sameAs  is a different graph.
RDF systems don't *have* to smush on owl:sameAs.

I propose using a dummy predicate rdf:is which is NEVER put really in
the graph,it is just part of the syntax.  It is used for making the
same node from a bnode and a symbol be the same node in the graph.

The equivalent in N3 was :- but I now prefer  == .  This can then be
used in

joe :mother [ == agnes; mother andrea ].

etc.

Tim