Re: Plan3 — A Procedural RDF Programming Language

 Hi Sean -

You wrote...

*In sum, all of the mainstream bob-a-job programming languages are
imperative.
There is lots about RDF that is suited towards declarative programming, but
N3 took it too far.
*
Just to be contrarian, one can take declarativeness over RDF much further
than N3.  For an example you can run using a browser, please see

  www.reengineeringllc.com/demo_agents/RDFQueryLangComparison1.agent

For background (and why this is highly declarative), please see

www.reengineeringllc.com/A_Wiki_for_Business_Rules_in_Open_Vocabulary_Executable_English.pdf

Apologies if you have seen this before, and thanks for comments.

                                                    -- Adrian

Internet Business Logic
A Wiki and SOA Endpoint for Executable Open Vocabulary English over SQL and
RDF
Online at www.reengineeringllc.com    Shared use is free

Adrian Walker
Reengineering