Re: matching existing existentials in the consequent.

On second thought, I realize that I am asking cwm to violate the closed world assumption.
For the rule
{?x a CatLover} => {?x owns [a Cat]}.
if I want cwm to first check if the consequent already exists before it asserts it again,
I am really asking for an (illegal) rule like this:
{?x a CatLover. NOT {?x owns [a Cat]}} => {?x owns [a Cat]}.

In other words, this asks cwm to prove a negative before it asserts the consequent.