Re: Checking whether an element ist NOT part of a list.

On Thu, 2005-03-03 at 13:45, Dan Connolly wrote:
> On Mar 3, 2005, at 12:59 PM, Yosi Scharf wrote:
> >> Hello,
> >> it may sound funny, but I would like to check whether an element is
> >> not
> >> part of list.
> >> But there exist no list:notIn in CWM.
> >> Does anybody has an idea how to check whether an element is not part
> >> of
> >> a list?
> >
> > The attached file does just that.
>
> Hmm... it uses log:notEqualTo rather than owl:differentFrom .

Does cwm even understand owl:differentFrom?. I'd have to look that up. I
didn't think so. In the meantime, the thing I wrote was using ten
minutes between lunch and class, staring at a printout of
http://www.w3.org/2000/10/swap/doc/CwmBuiltins that was missing a page.

Yosi