Re: Negations and Negated Conjuctions in Formulae.

Hallo,
I can reply what I said on Eulermoz developers group:

--- Alfred Döblin <alfred_doeblin@yahoo.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> trying to parse gedcom-relations.n3 I've come across
> never-heard-of symbol cluster my scanner has been
> unable to deal with:
>
> {{:person1 /= :person2} log:implies {:person1
> ont:differentIndividualFrom :person2}} a log:Truth;
> log:forAll :person1, :person2.
> # rule added for N3Engine - G.Naudts
>
> Does /= constitute standard n3? Where could we find
> more information about it? What does it mean?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Alfred, 4Clerks

Hallo,
This is not standard N3 (or commonly accepted N3; N3
is not a standard); this is a feature I introduced;
with log:falseHood one could say:
{:person1 = :person2} a log:falseHood.
However, Tim Berners-Lee does not support anymore
log:falseHood. Personally, I believe such a feature is
necessary.
With pure N3 and RDF(S) this cannot be expressed.
With OWL this becomes:
:person1 owl:differentFrom :person2.
Greetings,