Re: pls split turtle lexical details out of the grammar

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 12:40:35 +0200, Danny Ayers <danny666@virgilio.it> wrote:
<snip/>
> Dave - I could do with a YAPPS version of Turtle for the stuff I'm
> playing with at the moment. I'll be happy to sort it out as time permits
> (if you haven't time, of course).

That'd be interesting to see. I'm a bit wary of declaring the language
in what looks more like code, than in EBNF which most people are very
familiar reading.  But as an implementation, it'd be useful.  You should
be able to base it on one of the cwm yapps gramars.

Dave