Re: [redland-dev] Raptor Turtle Parse Error

(moved from redland-dev list. Original post at:
<http://lists.usefulinc.com/pipermail/redland-dev/2004-April/000466.html>)

On Saturday, April 24, 2004, 11:02:36 PM, Dave Beckett wrote:

> The relativeUri production:
>   http://www.ilrt.bris.ac.uk/discovery/2004/01/turtle/#relativeURI
> refers to encoding as in N-Triples 3.3:
>   http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-testcases/#sec-uri-encoding
> which encodes an RDF URI reference:
>
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/REC-rdf-concepts-20040210/#dfn-URI-reference

Yes, that's what I'd expect, but the text in the grammar says:
"character* with escapes as defined in the N-Triples section 3.3 URI
References. This is then used as a relative URI and resolved against
the current base URI to give an absolute URI reference."

It doesn't say that that the characters are restricted to those valid
in a URI, just the escapes. I half wondered if you were explicitly
being lenient for future IRI support. Perhaps you could add a sentence
referring to the URI Reference definition in RDF Concepts.

Ian