The NSA will get all my data! (Question 1) [via CV 2.0 - Global Resume Community Group]

From: W3C Community Development Team <team-community-process@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 20:12:01 +0000
To: public-cv2@w3.org
We are starting a series of questions we were asked about the group via e-mail,
social media, or face to face. Question no.1 is about privacy. It was not so
much a question as a statement that "the whole thing is bad because it feeds
even more data to the NSA".

This post sent on CV 2.0 - Global Resume Community Group

'The NSA will get all my data! (Question 1)'

https://www.w3.org/community/cv2/2015/08/12/the-nsa-will-get-all-my-data-question-1/

Learn more about the CV 2.0 - Global Resume Community Group:

https://www.w3.org/community/cv2