Re: Seeking someone to who is using W3C CSVW

I’ll note that you can test your tabular input using the online service at rdf.greggkellogg.net/distiller <http://rdf.greggkellogg.net/distiller>, but it is not appropriate for any volume usage. For that, install the rdf-tabular gem, and any others that might be necessary for your use case. It is included in the meta-distribution from https://rubygems.org/gems/linkeddata <https://rubygems.org/gems/linkeddata>. This includes access via the “rdf” command line tool which will be installed when one of these gems is installed.

Over time, and with more usage, I would hope to see more implementations arise.

Gregg Kellogg
gregg@greggkellogg.net