Fwd: Updates to RFC4180 - CSV

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Yakov Shafranovich <yakov@nightwatchcybersecurity.com>
Date: Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 12:19 PM
Subject: Updates to RFC4180 - CSV
To: <art@ietf.org>

Hi,

Since this RFC was published in 2005, there have been multiple
suggestions and recommendations for updates. After being prompted by
Oliver Siegmar, and talking to Barry Lieba, I have been working on a
new draft with Oliver's help and just published the -00 version:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shafranovich-rfc4180-bis-00

There is also a GitHub repo here:
https://github.com/nightwatchcybersecurity/rfc4180-bis

Comments and suggestions are welcome.