Re: Specifying the number of rows in a table

Thanks!

This is unfamiliar territory for me, so I want to make sure I understand
what you're saying. Suppose statsmetadata.org defines the vocabulary. Then
a fully compliant solution might look like:

{
"url": "data.csv",
"notes": [{"http://statsmetadata.org/terms/numberRows": 1e6, "
http://statsmetadata.org/terms/randomized": true}]
}

The second suggestion, which isn't currently supported, might look like:

{
"url": "data.csv",
"notes": [{"@context": "http://statsmetadata.org", "numberRows": 1e6,
"randomized": true}]