Re: specifying multilingual property values

Unfortunately, no. This would require that “dc:description” be defined as a term in the JSON-LD context with @container: @language, and CSV doesn’t allow the JSON-LD context to be extended in this way.

> The reason I am asking is because section 5.2 of the Primer specifies a different, more verbose way to specify "dc:description”.

To specify language values (different from the @lang specified in the context), you need to use JSON-LD value objects, as Example 93 shows.

Gregg