Re: CSVW processing tools

There's a tools and implementations tag within our blog, see
https://www.w3.org/community/csvw/ - currently only one post there
though.

https://www.w3.org/community/csvw/2016/01/20/csv-metadata-generator-and-editor/

(The list at https://www.w3.org/2013/csvw/wiki/Tools is just a list of
CSV-related tools collected by the Working Group during its
investigations.)

Gregg's post at
http://greggkellogg.net/2015/04/implementing-csv-on-the-web/ is also a
great place to start, including for his Ruby implementation.