Re: Link errors in the UCR

Thanks Jeremy. I will take care of the last steps tomorrow or on Monday, including the generation of epub.

I have already noted those link checkers problems in my previous run as false errors in the check. I don't think those are issues with the webmaster.

For the records, b.t.w., the Primer and the HTML note are ready and o.k. for publication.

Thanks,

Ivan

---
Ivan Herman
Tel:+31 641044153
http://www.ivan-herman.net

(Written on mobile, sorry for brevity and misspellings...)