Re: Comments. W3C Editor's Draft 10 February 2016

Hi Dave,

These comments seem to be about the substance of the CSV on the Web standards, which became Recommendations in December 2015 after a long period of being open for comments.

If you have editorial comments on the Primer, that’s great, but we can’t make changes to the substance of the Recommendations now.

Jeni

--
Jeni Tennison
http://www.jenitennison.com/