Re: Respec warning: "Process 2014 has been superceded by Process 2015"

I think I have added explicitly the fact that we operate under the 2014 into the boilerplate. I think we should keep to that for now (and ignore the respec warnings): I am not sure what the changes are. I will ask our webmaster

Ivan

> On 21 Oct 2015, at 10:58, Jeremy Tandy <jeremy.tandy@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi - all of our Editor's Drafts are presenting the Respec warning "Process 2014 has been superceded by Process 2015". Looks like a boilerplate change. Am happy to update CSV2* docs but don't know what change to make.
>
> Jeremy

----
Ivan Herman, W3C
Digital Publishing Lead