Re: Introducing the rcsvw R library

Hi all,

please find as attachment the first implementation report for rcsvw.
It currently reports 19 tests passed, but I think those should be doubled
(since they're passed both in the RDF and in the JSON implementation), so
I'm happy to fix the URIs, if could let me know which one to use.
Also, please let me know how you prefer to receive the next updates (here,
or somewhere else?)
Thanks,

Davide