Re: CR: Generating RDF from Tabular Data on the Web

Hello-

First, please accept apologies for taking so long to process your detailed
comments; thank you very much for taking the time to review the CSV2RDF CR
in such detail.

I believe that I have resolved the concerns that you raised (we captured
this in GitHub ISSUE #679 [1]). Please refer to PULL REQUEST #751 [2] for
details (this contains fixes for both CSV2RDF and CSV2JSON).

I've checked through to ensure use of en-us spelling.

I have also, I hope, fixed recurring examples of the issues you raised once.

Two points to raise.

First, in CSV2JSON, you suggested that the definition of "Root" should be
modified from "child of any vertex" to "child of another vertex". As
identified by David Booth in his email [3], I think the original was
correct. No change was made.

Second, you asked why, in the example below, "B.B. King" was not quoted.

example: http://example.org/events-listing.csv
```

Name, Start Date, Location Name, Location Address, Ticket Url
B.B. King,2014-04-12T19:30,"Lupo’s Heartbreak Hotel","79 Washington
St., Providence, RI",https://www.etix.com/ticket/1771656
B.B. King,2014-04-13T20:00,"Lynn Auditorium","Lynn, MA,
01901",http://frontgatetickets.com/venue.php?id=11766

```

Within tabular data, cells MAY be quoted - but do not have to be. Where the
cell value includes the separator character (e.g. comma `,`), wrapping the
cell value in quotes enables the cell value to be treated as a single item.
Please refer to 'Parsing Tabular Data' [4] for more information.

*Can you please confirm that you are content that the comments you raised
in relation to CSV2RDF have been appropriately resolved?*

Many thanks, Jeremy

[1]: https://github.com/w3c/csvw/issues/679
[2]: https://github.com/w3c/csvw/pull/751
[3]: https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-csv-wg/2015Jul/0064.html