Fwd: Will you speak about Cognitive Computing, AI, IoT, or Machine Learning at the Smart Data Conference?

This seems to be the replacement for SemTech. I was considering a 45 minute session on the CSVW work, which will be nearing completion by this time. Anyone else interested in co-authoring a presentation?

Gregg Kellogg
gregg@greggkellogg.net