Re: javascript implementation update

Hi Bill,

That sounds great!

Our goal is to get new drafts out by the end of the month, and we’d be hopeful that there wouldn’t be many changes between then and Recommendation. The “deadline” for implementations will be July I think, so there’s time to get everything working.

The implementation needs to be conformant to the specs, which means they need to do everything that’s listed as a MUST, and that includes merging metadata…

Have you got any tests that you can contribute into the test suite?

Cheers,

Jeni
--
Jeni Tennison