Re: Regrets

This is now gathered in https://github.com/w3c/csvw/issues/683. A few more +1s would be good before closing out and merging the changes, just for good form.

> 3. tell everyone you know - in the last major milestone we mailed a
> pile of lists. We should do the same with the CRs. Let's share that
> out.

We need some follow-through on the folks that said they would do implementations. Even a partial implementation would be useful, as it might goad on others.

Gregg