Re 2: Transition to Candidate Recommendation

Yakov,

in the meantime, somebody else asked me the same question yesterday. So I have created a new label in the issue list for the issues that were raised by non-WG persons (either directly as Github issues, or on the mailing list and then transferred to the issues list by one of the WG members). The resulting filter on the issue list is here:

http://j.mp/1L0E3bQ

ie, the issues raised within the the WG have been filtered out.

Ivan

> On 08 Jul 2015, at 02:01 , Yakov Shafranovich <yakov-ietf@shaftek.org> wrote:
>
> One small question - I notice that CRs need wide review. Have we
> received sufficient review and input from parties external to the W3C
> to count for that?
>
> Thanks
>
> On Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 1:03 PM, Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com> wrote:
>> Hello CSV on the Web WG members,
>>
>> We are aiming to make a transition to Candidate Recommendation for our four specifications for publication next week, namely:
>>
>> - Model for Tabular Data and Metadata on the Web - http://w3c.github.io/csvw/syntax/
>> - Metadata Vocabulary for Tabular Data - http://w3c.github.io/csvw/metadata/
>> - Generating JSON from Tabular Data on the Web - http://w3c.github.io/csvw/csv2json/
>> - Generating RDF from Tabular Data on the Web - http://w3c.github.io/csvw/csv2rdf/
>>
>> We need a formal resolution of the Working Group to make the transition request.
>>
>> If you are a Working Group member, and would like to see these specifications progress to Candidate Recommendation, please respond asap to this message with a +1.
>>
>> (+1 from me!)
>>
>> Thank you,
>>
>> Jeni
>> --