Re: Define @type for all rows

Answering my own question:

In the csv2rdf spec, Example 11 [1] uses a virtual column to generate
more triples:

{"name":"type_event","virtual":true,"aboutUrl":"#event-{_row}","propertyUrl":"rdf:type","valueUrl":"schema:MusicEvent"}

This says that:

- a virtual column is described (virtual: true)= not an actual column in
the table
- a name was made up (name: type_event)
- the URI of the subject of the triple is  #event-{_row}, using the
current @base to resolve to a full URI
- The predicate/property of the triple is rdf:type
- the object/value of the triple is schema:MusicEvent.

So for instance for row 1, a triple like that would be generated:

#event-1 rdf:type schema:Event .

...which is exactly what I was looking for! If there are alternate
solutions, please  speak up.

[1]
http://www.w3.org/TR/2015/CR-csv2rdf-20150716/#example-events-listing-metadata

Cheers,