Re: Implementing CSV on the Web | Gregg Kellogg

Looking at the text, I wonder whether it would be worth taking the bulk of this (essentially, removing the implementation details) and use it as a basis for a primer note. Our spec have become fairly complex; such a primer would go a long way in getting it more accepted. We do have, thanks to the use case document, a large number of examples we can re-use for that.

WDYT? It should be a collective exercise, but it may very well be worth it…

Ivan

> On 18 Apr 2015, at 22:17 , Gregg Kellogg <gregg@greggkellogg.net> wrote:
>
> Here’s a blog post I promised on implementing the CSVW specs (at least for RDF). It doesn’t get into too many details, but should be enough for someone to get started on their own implementation.
>
> Feedback greatly appreciated.
>
>> http://greggkellogg.net/2015/04/implementing-csv-on-the-web/ <http://greggkellogg.net/2015/04/implementing-csv-on-the-web/>
>

> Gregg Kellogg
> gregg@greggkellogg.net