Fwd: list of definitions in respec

Just a minor thing: for our own cross-check this pop-up might be useful.

I am actually considering hijacking that code to produce a list of such defined terms in the published document, too, as part of the appendix. (Obviously, not for this round of publishing.)

Ivan

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> Date: 9 Apr 2015 14:16:31 CEST
> Subject: Re: list of definitions in respec
> From: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
> To: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
>
> On a related note, I pushed the extension that shows a popup list of the defined terms just now.  If you do a reload on your spec, it should just show up in the respec menu.
>

> --
> Shane McCarron
> Managing Director, Applied Testing and Technology, Inc.

----
Ivan Herman, W3C
Digital Publishing Activity Lead
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/