Re: (Updated) draft for a default RDF mapping plus a draft for JSON mapping

Ivan - thanks for the great work on this.

I am wondering as another experiment if it would be feasible to come
up with an XSLT template example that can then use the RDF result for
something else. This would give some teeth to at least one of the
template alternatives we are discussing.

Thanks,
Yakov