Re: ACTION-53: Talk to bernadette about getting students to do some stuff

I spoke with Bernadette yesterday to see if she might have interested in
student participation in csv->json and csv->rdf implementation
development.  She thought it was a great idea, we haven't worked out any
detail, so I'll keep this action item open for the time being.

Cheers,

Eric S