Re: ACTION-36: Pull together note on multiple csvs (rml, dspl)

First, sorry not to make today's call (which I had planned to do!).

Not sure exactly what this action is about but I definitely think
considering multiple CSVs is valuable. I would also suggest looking at the
approach in Tabular Data Packages  and especially the support for "Foreign
Keys" introduced in JSON Table Schema:

http://dataprotocols.org/json-table-schema/#foreign-keys

Rufus

--

*Rufus PollockFounder and President | skype: rufuspollock | @rufuspollock
<https://twitter.com/rufuspollock>Open Knowledge <http://okfn.org/> - see

The Open Knowledge Foundation is a not-for-profit organisation.  It is
incorporated in England & Wales as a company limited by guarantee, with
company number 05133759.  VAT Registration № GB 984404989. Registered
office address: Open Knowledge Foundation, St John’s Innovation Centre,
Cowley Road, Cambridge, CB4 0WS, UK.