Help on editing metadata vocabulary document?

From: Eric Stephan <ericphb@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 09:23:24 -0800
To: Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>, "public-csv-wg@w3.org" <public-csv-wg@w3.org>
Jeni,

In yesterday's call we covered many outcomes of our F2F meeting.  I don't
seem to recall specific action items to provide editorial support of the
metadata vocabulary document [1].  How specifically can I help?   I seem to
remember the need to include more or better examples.  If this is the case,
it would be better to understand what is lacking and what types of examples
would be more useful.

Thanks,

Eric S