Re: Agenda for 2014-11-05 telcon

regrets for the meeting and for myself unfortunately for all Telco meetings until Jan, since the slot conflicts with Teaching.
Unfortunately, this also holds for Jürgen this week. We will try to stay up-to-date by email and follow up.

Axel
--
Prof. Dr. Axel Polleres
Institute for Information Business, WU Vienna