Re: CSV Use cases

Tim,

I agree, I do think it makes sense to include this in the use case
document.  Thank you for sharing, and yes could you please provide
example(s) to illustrate the use case?    Either text or images
showing snapshots of the examples would be great.  I am copying the
csv working group distribution list as well.

Thank you,

Eric