Re: Minor issues with the FPWD document

On 19 Mar 2014, at 11:37 , Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com> wrote:

> Ivan,
>
> The NHS Choices links appear to work from my browser. Is the issue that it doesn’t respond to a HEAD or something? I guess we can include the URLs in the document but leave them unlinked, to get around the pubrules checker? Seems a bit odd though.

Hm. You are right. If that is the case then I can convince the webmaster to accept it, we should leave it as is.

B.t.w., the funny behaviour of the pubrules checker: it also got a problem with

[[[
http://dbpedia.org/ontology/language,http://dbpedia.org/ontology/Language,http://dbpedia.org/ontology/language(1 occurrence)
-> 404 (Not found)
]]]

it so happens that this is data in a <pre> section, but the pubrules checker is over-eager and looks at those data, too. Obviously, the webmaster will have to ignore those, too:-)

B.t.w., I work in the 'Publishing.March.2014' branch. We will have to do a merge with the main branch once the publication is done; some of the changes should be permanent (e.g., the [[json-ld]] reference should be used instead of [[JSON-LD]]; the latter is outdated). But that is what git is made for:-)

Cheers

Ivan

----