Re: Finding Metadata for CSV Files

I would argue that approach (5) would be attractive for those outside of
the linked-data world that are nonetheless consumers of CSV data and often
in some document transfer protocol (queuing systems, ftps, files produced
by upstream systems then deposited on fileshares, etc).

Those sorts of systems would typically not use URIs within their toolsets,
hence a simple naming convention would be a simple approach for finding
associated annotations.

It's perhaps too simplistic for general use but robust enough to be adopted
by those who are less linked-data centric.