RE: use case data files now in examples directory

Great stuff. Don't forget that I've already had a go at generating some of the target TTL, metadata descriptions and template files in the [conditional matching example][1] we were discussing yesterday.

I expect there are errors ... esp. in the RegExp :-)

Jeremy

[1]: https://github.com/w3c/csvw/blob/gh-pages/examples/conditional-matching-in-occupational-listing-hierarchy.md