Re: June 18 call summary: resolved to publish use-cases-and-requirements

On 18 Jun 2014, at 15:33 , Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com> wrote:

<skip/>

> Next steps: UCR editors, can you wrap up any outstanding tweaks, and
> liaise with Ivan to get a publication date scheduled? (please copy the
> list on these details)

Publishing happens on tuesdays and thursdays. It always require some preparation and also an agreement with the webmaster (to put this into his schedule). Note also what I wrote down after the previous round:

https://github.com/w3c/csvw/blob/gh-pages/publishing_process.md

which helps in speeding things up.

As far as my schedule is concerned, I am free next week Tuesday (24th), but I am not really available for the rest of this week (I am currently in Oslo for a conference, traveling back on Friday), so this may be tight. I am not available on the 26th. I am available on the first two weeks of July both on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

My feeling is that the Tuesday 1st of July is our best option, at least from my side (ie, if you can finalize the documents by then)

Would that work?

Would we also want to schedule the two other documents for that date (model and metadata)? Note that we need an explicit WG resolution and a request for an official 'short name' for the latter, because that is a first public draft. (In case you wonder: all this admin around the first draft is mainly necessary for the management of Patent Policies. The world would be simpler if we did not have to deal with that...)

Cheers

Ivan

> chairs,
>
> Dan