RE: Use Cases check reminder...

What I have been doing where possible is:
i) embed an example in the document; snipped for brevity and often (but not uniformly) with additional whitespace to make it easier to read
ii) put a local copy of the _entire_ CSV file from which the example is taken, save this locally within the GitHub repo and provide a link to it in the document
iii) where there is some particular rendering from an application / web page that I felt was important to convey, save a screen shot in the GitHub repo and link to it in the document.

Jeremy