Re: Some comments on the UCR document

Hey Jeremy,

thanks. For the example styling, I have looked at the document again and, after all, let us not touch it. It is consistent throughout the document, after a while one gets the meaning right.

As for the British spelling: being European, I learned British spelling at school when, long time ago, they made some attempts to teach me the language:-) And I still have the instinct of spelling favour and colour and not favor or color. But then, with the usage of American all around, I am officially messed up and sometimes I do not know any more which is which:-)

Thanks!

Ivan

----
WebID: http://www.ivan-herman.net/foaf#me