RE: Agenda for telcon 2014-06-04

Hi Jeni - can I add some line items to tomorrow's agenda (under the use case & requirements section) please?

i) confirmation that the health informatics use case (HL7) can be removed
ii) determine if we are happy that _all_ RTL tabular data is logically the same as LTR tabular data - just that it is rendered differently
iii) confirm whether DanBri's hierarchical tabular data example needs to be converted into a use case

Thanks, Jeremy