RE: Request for comments about requirements

I've removed the R-HeadingColumns requirement. Having re-read UC8, I think
the intent was to identify the column carrying the unique identifier for
the entity described in each row; e.g. the PrimaryKey.

UC8 now amended to refer to R-PrimaryKey (& vice versa).

Thanks for spotting this Andy.

Jeremy